Junior Account Manager
Job description / Role
Tasks and responsibilities
• Sales development
• Adding new accounts
• Daily operational management.
• JSM is responsible for developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered.
• Depending on the size of the company and the specific managerial role, tasks could include:
• Selling travel products and tour packages
• Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
• Taking part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
• Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Make sales calls, tele-sales, entertainments in order to maximize the accounts loyalty
Skills and Requirements
• Min. 5 years of working experience in a Destination Management company or Tour Operator.
• Good commercial skills with a working knowledge of hotel and travel services distribution and/or in Destination Management.
• Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel).
• Very good level of written and verbal English and Arabic ( Must ), Turkish as an advantage.
• Very good and professional telephone manner and communication skills.
• Good personal organizational skills.
• Proactive, sense of responsibility and can work independently, as well as good team worker.
• Able to work under pressure and meet due deadlines.
• Precise and detail oriented.
• Hotel School or University background preferred.
About the Company
Throughout its journey of more than 50 years, Dorak Holding has acted with the motto of "Always together" and has succeeded in distinguishing itself from its competitors as the pioneer of firsts in the sector with its innovative service approach.
The story of Dorak Holding, which has become a global power today, started with Dorak Tours, which was established in 1971 to serve in the field of tourism. The company, which has signed important tourism projects in many regions of Turkey, turned into a group of companies in 2002 and a holding in 2011. Today, travel agencies, overseas sales offices, hotel and restaurant investments in the field of tourism; It has a bus fleet in the field of transportation, balloon companies and a ceramic factory in the field of aviation. Dorak Holding carries out its activities in all sectors it serves with international standards, customer satisfaction and always quality understanding.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|