Job description / Role
Our client, a large investment firm is currently looking a Junior Accountant who will be responsible for the monthly consolidation, management reporting and preparation of quarterly financial statements.
• Management reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Monthly reconciliation of Bank Statements
• Reconciliation of monthly intercompany transactions
• Assist in Month End Closing Process
• Financial Accounting and Audit functions
• Liaising with bankers and lenders
• Oracle System reimplementation to suit growing business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or related course
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• At least 3 to 4 years of experience in an investment/banking/private equity firm
• Professional Certifications/Qualifications preferred
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.