Job description / Role
• Monthly accounting and reporting services for clients, including on boarding, proposals and client relationship management
• Assist with the implementation of accounting, inventory, and CRM systems for clients
• Assist with adhoc excel report building both internally and for clients
• Assist with the accounting operations of Rethink, including internal month end close and reporting on time
• Assist in review existing contracts, accounting systems and procedures to advice clients and internal teams on timely invoicing
• Consistently keep abreast of latest developments and implication of VAT & IFRS
• Assist in VAT compliance function, including performing VAT filings and training outsourced staff
• Provide support on VAT returns by reviewing work of the outsourced team
• Assist and support Finance Managers on business plans and forecasts if necessary
• Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures throughout the service offering
• Assist in the system implementation, data migration for internal companies
• At least 2-3 years of accounting, financial analysis, valuation, audit, and due diligence experience
• Knowledge of IFRS & IAS
• Knowledge in IGAP is appreciated
• Working towards CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
• Desire to work for dynamic small and medium size businesses.
• Perfect written and spoken English.
• Excellent technical and systems skill.
• High level of communication skills.
• Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality.
• Self-confident and very proactive.
• Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines.
• Experienced with system and process implementation.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client companies and related parties.
• Confident and presentable.
• Desire to work in a fast-growing start-up type environment and have their hands in multiple areas of the business.
• Culturally aware and sensitive.
• International business experience.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.