Job description / Role
Position Title: Junior Accountant (Real Estate)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well-recognized group of companies, based in Dubai with international collaboration and successful track records in diverse industries such as premium brand retail, luxury furniture, high end fashion brands, hospitality, interior design, general trading and real estate throughout the UAE
• Assist the Finance Manager with all accounts functions such as data posting, payments to suppliers, utilities, service providers, etc.
• Support audit, proper MIS, posting and processing of payment vouchers, SOA submission, bank visits, receipt allocation, PDC realization, reconciliation, balance confirmation, etc.
• Support accounts finalization in accordance with IAS & IFRS and year closing and audits
• Maintain and reconcile all the ledger account, preparation of monthly MIS Reports, budgets, business plans etc.
• Petty handle disbursal, replenishment, accounting, tallying, etc. of petty cash at the office as per the relevant policies and procedures
• Male, 25 to 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any relevant certifications
• With more than 2 years’ experience in the same role preferably from property or real estate industries
• Candidates with knowledge and experience using QuickBooks is an added advantage
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Addmind Hospitality Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC