Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious Filipino Male Junior Accountant to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances. The Junior Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager and will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary.
• Post and process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Handle petty cash and other day-to-day transactions
• Provide quick support to the customers on their queries, requests for SOA, including follow up on overdue and next due payments.
• Regular review of payments received confirmation to the customers and allocation of payments once details are received from customers.
• Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
• Keep track of all inter-company transactions to be billed and processed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with audit and other accounting projects
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Annual Ticket
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Good English communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting software (Oracle NetSuite is a plus)
• Able to join ASAP
• Tourist/Visit Visa holders may also apply (with or without UAE working experience)
• Fresh Graduates are also welcome
• Preferably Male
About the Company
With over 14,000 employees through 37 factories and 35 sales offices worldwide, KYB, headquartered in Japan is one of the world's largest shock absorber manufacturer.
KYB supplies products directly to automobile/motorcycle/aeronautic manufacturers as well as to the after-sales market through its licensed distributors.
KYB Middle East based in Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai U.A.E. is a subsidiary of KYB Corporation and services the African, Middle East and C.I.S regions.