Al Bait Maeda Al Jadeed Restaurant
Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Automating Inventory Module to derive the correct recipe costing / product costing in the POS system to the Accounting software.
• Linking ingredients & Selling products in system to derive COGS on Realtime basis.
• Responsible for Inventory management and Home-Branch accounting.
• Perform daily entries and Bank reconciliation.
• Petty Cash and Payroll management.
• Prepare and present the Monthly Financial Statements and VAT filing.
• Preparing weekly budget and schedule for Accounts Payables.
• Analysis of product trends to provide cost-effective way of purchasing inventory.
• F&B experience is a must.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Minimum of 2 recent years of experience in the F&B.
• Very Good Computer Skills and Accounting Software.
• Ability to work as an efficient & effective Team Member.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English language
• Proactive and able to successfully prioritize competing priorities
• Organized and able to work methodically.
• Able to efficiently multi-task.
About the Company
A newly opened restaurant in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies