Job description / Role
- Ensure that bank transactions, sales invoices and supplier invoices are properly recorded in SAP.
- Prepare the payment vouchers of the weekly supplier pay run and input transfers in online banking.
- Issue sales invoices and liaise with the administrators on the collection status.
- Keep track of deposits by conducting regular bank inquiries.
- Ensure that physical documents and records are properly filed and labelled.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Accounting Manager in reconciling the ledger accounts if necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Residency Visa, Medical Insurance, Annual flight ticket home
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in real estate with focus on taxation and compliance.
- Filing of tax returns and registration/coordination with tax authorities and government agencies.
- Experience in short-term leasing accounting would be preferred.
About the Company
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading FMCG Company In UAE
Middle East Executive