Job description / Role
• Junior accountant will be responsible for all accountancy works using accounting software (Tally) and in charge of loading goods to the company vehicles for deliveries and customers vehicles collecting the products at the factory.
• Reporting to company management.
• University Qualifications: BCom in Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: 1 - 2 years in accounting
• Overall accountancy work using accounting software such as Tally and handling store responsibilities with inventory management and loading company and customer vehicles.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Accounting reports, customer payments, inventory management, sales calls, customer relationship
AED 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation provided
• Team player, strong communication skills, discipline, sincere, cooperative and ready to work outside of job scope when needed to fill in.
• Age Range: 21-25
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: India
• Language Fluency: English and Malayalam
• Current Location: UAE only
About the Company
Al Reyadh Plastic Industries is the first existing manufacturer of disposable EPS foam cups in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, with the highest production capacity in the UAE, and among the top 3 highest in the GCC and MENA region. Established in 2006, production began in July 2008 with an annual output of approximately 500 MT, and today that capacity has tripled to reach approximately 1500 MT.
Located in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD 1), in UAE capital, Al Reyadh Plastic Industries promises to support its customers with prompt order deliveries due to our high production capacity, ensuring continuous availability of stock, and an efficient administrative process made possible by the handful of dedicated and experienced employees proving reliability and accountability during the most difficult of times.