Job description / Role
Our client is a holding company in Dubai, UAE. The company is looking to hire a Junior Accountant.
Our client is a holding company present in KSA and UAE. They are looking to expand their finance department and have an opening for the Junior Accountant role.
* Organizing and maintaining precise information/data accounts of every financial transaction
* Commencing of regular payment process
* Processing regular bank reconciliation
* Organizing daily bank position
* SAP- scanning and archiving documents daily
* Maintaining month end closing activities, such as frequent or repeated entries run, and once a month depreciation run
* Safeguarding that the financial control is accurate and in agreement with VAT regulation
* Collaborating with external auditors; to perform annual audit activities
* Maintaining ad-hoc requirements with an appropriate approach
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accountant to further progress their career with UAE's holding company.
* Native Arabic speaker
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
* CPA / ACCA qualified
* 1+ year of experience in accounting operation
* Satisfactory knowledge of IFRS
* Good communication skills in English- verbal, written and interpersonal
* Strong experience with MS Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience in SAP or Oracle is preferable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises