Job description / Role
• The job holder is responsible for performing functions related to various collection initiatives. Responsible for regular follow ups and collection of payments against Insurance Premiums. The responsibility also includes extraction of the data from the system and data entry of the collections in the designated collection trackers.
• Execute timely payment reminders to the customers and ensuring follow ups and necessary actions for all the revenue streams.
• Meeting customers when required to inform them about collection initiatives and advise them on various offers, if applicable, on timely or advance payments.
• Respond to customer financial queries (outstanding payments, statement of accounts, technical queries and others).
• Coordinating with other company departments including Invoicing, Account Management and executives and providing required necessary details.
• Resolve customer queries through emails, phone calls and meetings with the customers.
• Reviewing application of receipts against respective statement of accounts to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data.
• Monitor and perform the collections from the bank and maintain proper updated tracker sheet.
• Track collections daily, entering collections in tracker to provide support for the management reports and analysis.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B. Com) or equivalent B. Sc degree in Finance, Accounting.
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English – written and spoken.
• Very effective interpersonal & communication skills
• Good Excel skills
• Fair knowledge of accounts receivable, sales and collection functions.
• Good organizational skills
• Time-management and organization skills.
About the Company
We exist to shape decisions for the better—to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.