Job description / Role
• Monthly income statement and balance sheet.
• Monthly management report in comparison with budget
• Monthly Related party reconciliation
• Payment processing
• Bank reconciliation
• Invoicing and follow-up
• Preparation of monthly schedule for closing the books
• Supplier and customer ageing reports
• Reconciliation of the inter-company accounts
• Assist in preparing VAT returns and related GL reconciliations
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates on Visit Visa or Cancelled visa preferred.
• Bachelor of Commerce-Accounting (CPA, CFA, ACCA, CA inter will be an advantage)
• Previous experience in Audit functions
• 2-4 years of experience in related field
• Proficient in MS Dynamics NAV
• Basic knowledge of VAT
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organised professional with extensive experience in accounting systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Novo Cinemas is home to the most innovative entertainment experiences in the GCC, offering each visitor A Great Time Out since 2014. We are one of the largest cinema chains in the Middle East because we push boundaries, pioneer change, and consistently strive for the "new". We began our legacy by introducing the region to such evolutionary technologies as the largest IMAX with Laser in the MENA region, online booking, e-kiosks and the first cinema-dedicated mobile app.
Novo Cinemas takes pride in showcasing the latest viewing technology, being acknowledged as the regional leader in cinema innovation when bestowed with the Most Innovative Cinema award at ComiCon ME 2017. This award is a testament to our dedication to providing customers with the most state-of-the-art movie-going experiences possible.
Our theaters are cinematic experience hubs creating lasting memories for every customer. Novo brings movies to life, letting guests choose from 2D, 3D, 4D, IMAX with Laser, ATMOS and luxury 7-Star VIP suites for their comfort. Supporting the in-theatre entertainment are bespoke gourmet menus, the latest trends in cinema snacks including frozen popcorn, fresh crepes and healthy treats. We are committed to providing every community with a personalized and outstanding entertainment experience placing cinema-goers at the forefront. Known as a destination for regional premieres, we are proud to host the most anticipated preview screenings. In addition to blockbuster releases, Novo offers corporate and private group bookings as well as alternative content such as live boxing, cricket and football matches and the performing arts. Films can be as informative as they are entertaining and Novo's commitment to education is reflected in our wide range of stunning IMAX documentary films available for private school bookings.
There are currently 158 screens across the GCC, ongoing expansion will see our numbers grow to over to 220 screens in more than 20 cinemas in four markets by 2019. Novo Cinemas. A Great Time Out! www.novocinemas.com