Job description / Role
• The Junior payable Accountant role is part of the Finance & Accounts team along with other colleagues.
• The role provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations
This role is support role for the Finance team, providing insights and advice.
• Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
• Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost centre / internal order.
• Reporting to: Accounts Manager
• Number required: 1
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Duration: Permanent
• Probation: 6 Months
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as accountant.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Fluent in English & French, any other European language will be an asset.
• Good analytical mindset.
• Proactive attitude with a hands on approach.
• French, English
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC