Job description / Role
- General Accountant's job
- Preparation of Trial balance, Invoices, maintain accounts payables/accounts receivables
- Prepare and maintain financial transaction, bank reconciliation, Inventory management,
- Maintain financial statements, daily, monthly, quarterly & annual accounting
- Overall responsibility is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of bookkeeping is key to this role
- Maintain Inter company accounts
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Candidates having work experience as Auditor and Accountant. with 3- 4 years experience
- Knowledge in Tally ERP9 with practical experience in Financial & Inventory accounting
- Excel experience, especially in applying formulas & Pivot Table.
About the Company
Established in the year 1983 as an audit firm, MCK has rapidly emerged as a multi-disciplinary firm providing a wide range of services like management consulting, corporate finance, IT and E-commerce consulting apart from the regular audit and accounting related services.
The firm’s existence for almost two decades in the U.A.E has resulted in building a strong clientele base of successful entrepreneurs / companies spread across industries like manufacturing, trading, money exchanges, travel, hospitality, construction, contracting, shipping, printing & publishing, insurance and gold / diamond jewelers.
We believe in building enduring relationships with our clients through pro-active services, which has always made the clients satisfied.
We are proud to mention that our specialized skills and rich experience in this country have often helped to convert our client’s visions and dreams into reality.
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services