Job description / Role
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• University Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce or Finance & Banking or Hons in Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 2 years of experience working as an accountant in any UAE entity
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Time management, communication, presentation and communication skills
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.