Job description / Role
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
• Complete the book-keeping for our Clients;
• Handling our Client’s annual accounting and tax obligations and ensuring all submissions to the relevant bodies be on time and in accordance to the standard and guidelines respectively;
• Research global companies’ accounting and taxation filing obligations;
• Liaising with global authorities and global suppliers;
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: • Opportunities to grow and manage a team in future; • To work with international teams with multinational employees; • We provide one of the best work-life balance in the industry; • A professional and friendly work environment; • To work on multiple jur
Our ideal candidate has:
• Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business & Accountancy or a related discipline;
• Steady career record: 3 years-continuous experience with one employer;
• ACCA, CPA, CA or equivalent certification is preferable;
• Knowledge of taxation, accounts, company secretary and auditing;
• Conversant with international accounting principles and standards;
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
• Multilingualism (Chinese, German, Spain, Arabic, etc.) will be considered as an advantage;
• Analysis skills and attention to detail;
• A team player attitude, comfortable working in a multicultural team;
• A positive and proactive attitude;
• Plan the completion of the job in advance to the deadline;
• Meticulous, possess an analytical, inquisitive mind and a good team player;
About the Company
Healy Consultants assists international clients with company incorporation all around the world, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, industry specific expert solutions to support the startup and operation of their businesses.
Our firm has comprehensive experience in setting up legitimate, tax efficient financial structures and also provide fast solutions (turnkey solutions). Our consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in the registration of offshore companies in Asia and all other international jurisdictions.
Healy Consultants' corporate support services, such as virtual office and nominee director/shareholder services, auditing services, international immigration services assist clients to maximise the efficiency of their international business operations.