Job description / Role
• Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets and Profit & Loss.
• Coordinate with management and prepare budgets.
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Coordinate with Suppliers and Customers for commissions payable and receivable.
• Coordinate with Branch Offices for fund allocation
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
• Comply with IFRS for financial statements.
• Prepare VAT returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Coordinate with Banks and External Auditor
• Complete end of month close procedures.
• Fully or partly qualified CA, ACCA or other similar Financial Accounting qualifications
• Minimum work experience of 5 years
• Tally ERP knowledge mandatory
• SAP Business One knowledge preferable
• Depending on experience and qualification + Annual Airfare Ticket + Heath Insurance + Visa
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.