Job description / Role
- To draft forms, prepare and modify documents including correspondence, company documents, reports, presentations, memos, and emails as requested
- To liaise with the local authorities daily to request/confirm information on behalf of the senior team
- To handle efficiently company portals of various authorities (RAKICC, RAKEZ, DMCC, JAFZA, etc)
- To handle company formation, company amendments, and company liquidation requests from clients
- To assist clients with bank account facilitation (corporate and personal) with commercial and investment banks in UAE, and internationally.
- To assist clients with ongoing maintenance of company, including visa arrangements, coordinating with our associates to arrange accounting and auditing, and other bespoke services.
- To provide backup to the senior RM team, when necessary
- To provide general administrative and clerical support
- To work hand in hand with the accounting and finance department of the company
- To be responsible for the company’s databases and registries
- In due time the successful applicant will be expected to support clients directly
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Paid holiday, Annual Insurance, Annual flight home, Discretionary bonus policy
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to carefully listen to the senior executives, understand their requests and execute accordingly
- A good understanding of company formation/amendments across jurisdictions (e.g. free zones, offshore, LLC) or the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to carefully listen, process information and present in a simple format in order to be understood by the rest of the team
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to think quickly and where needed, show critical thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Curious, resourceful, and meticulous
- Client oriented, experienced dealing and interacting with clients face to face, via email and over the phone.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in office administration (any industry)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related course
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in the company formation business
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and written, especially in business writing.
About the Company
A leading consulting, advisory and management solutions firm in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Company In UAE
Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company