Job description / Role
This role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The post holder will be responsible for aiding the Business Intelligence Team with providing support and data analysis across the organization, with a main purpose of assisting with the short term goal of developing Data Labs’ based on the organizations demand for reporting and data. The Analyst will be documenting business needs from the ‘Data Labs’ and providing insight and analysis of company data.
Main Job responsibilities include,
•To develop and design reports as required by the business, to cover all aspects of the business
•Working with the BI team to ensure that new reporting requirements are prioritized appropriately
•To support the on-going development of Power BI, and participate in the migration of reports from existing reporting tools to the new platform as appropriate
•Seek guidance from the BI Team on the most appropriate tool for preparing and distributing new reports, including how the data can be easily obtained as well as how the end user may wish to manipulate the data.
•To ensure all data has been appropriately tested and sense checked prior to release to the business
•To provide informed analysis of the data to meet requirements, rather than just providing the data
•To become a member of the wider Transformation and BI team, actively participating in discussions with colleagues to identify on-going improvements and efficiencies
• The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the similar job role and Professional diploma or degree in software development.
• The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, creativity and imagination along with out of the box thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in programming languages, development techniques and business intelligence tools & techniques is a plus.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.