Job description / Role
A candidate who graduated from American University of Dubai or Sharjah with Good knowledge in Revit.
• Participate in all phases of project development: schematic design to contract administration and close-out
• Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, site and environmental analysis, construction documentation, contract administration and authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior architects
• Identify and solve technical problems
• Participate in site meetings and conduct general reviews
• Coordinate plans and specifications with project consultants
• Ensure the flow of information within the project team
• Manage communications with project consultants and act as liaison
• Perform industry related research: building science, code issues, design research, detailing, sustainability, etc.
• Preferred Graduated from American University of Dubai or Sharjah
• Graduated with a professional degree/diploma in Architecture or Architectural Technologist with 2-5 years experience.
• Ability to work well with clients, contractors, consultants and colleagues
• Ability to work in a team environment and meet project deliverables in a timely manner
• Fully proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup & InDesign
• Creative and pragmatic with a focus on design
• Experience with digital and analogue model making skills a recommended asset
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Other graphic software is an asset
• Knowledge of regional building code
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working within the setting of a fully integrated global architecture, interiors and planning & landscape firm
• Positive attitude, passion and patience
• Regulations with UAE Society of Engineers
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.
Arena Events Limited
LOCI Architecture & Design
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)