Job description / Role
To be part of the design team working on the assigned project(s) ensuring that all works are carried out to the relevant international standards required by ADPI , deliverd on time and to full satisfaction of the client/s.
- Be an active member of the design team in the delivery of a project from concept stage to project completion.
- Responsible to ensure the design meets all relevant international codes and standard required for the project.
- Ensuring that all project deliverables (drawings, specifications etc) are fully coordinated from a contractual point of view.
- Responsible to ensure that all project deliverables are fully coordinated across the different disciplines.
- Ensuring that works are fully coordinated with all sub-consultants.
- Deliverable for each stage is fully met and is reviewed for quality before they are submitted to the client/s.
- Act as the project's design coordinator and contribute (fully or partially) to the overall design management activities.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- All design deliverables are done according to Company standards and all relevant documentations are maintained for all deliverables.
- Coordinate works internally within all disciplines and ensure that the design is fully coordinated.
- Coordinate works with all external agencies involved including stakeholders and sub-consultants and all approving agencies/authorities.
- 2-5 years of total experience. Experience of working on aviation related projects would be an advantage.
- BArch / MArch Degree or equivalent
- UAE/ Country Specific Society of Engineers membership
- International Accreditation (RIBA, AIA or equivalent) and Sustainability Certification (LEED, PQP or equivalent) is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of international codes and standards , regulations and submission requirements
- Basic knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Principles and Sustainable Design principles.
- Strong proficiency in Autocad and BIM (revit) skill
- Knowledge of other rendering software would be an advantage.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.