This position is closed or expired.
See other Legal jobs
Junior Associate – Legal
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is a multinational Legal entity looking to hire a Junior Associate with the following:
- Extensive legal research and preparing written advice (in English) to clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial law issues
- Work primarily within the corporate / commercial group
- Comfortable and satisfied doing extensive legal research and preparing formal, written advice to sophisticated, multinational clients in English
- Have the intellectual interest to develop deep knowledge of UAE law (including the laws of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, including all free zones) across a broad range of corporate, commercial (licensing and agency agreements), employment/labor law matters, data privacy, anti-bribery, and other issues
- Advise our global clients who are looking to establish presences in the UAE, including through complex joint ventures, and dealing with the broad range of questions that typically arise in this context
- Typical work also includes responding to multi-jurisdictional surveys for our global clients on the UAE law (and coordinating advise of external counsel in the region where we do not have offices) on a broad range of topics including data privacy, the marketing of financial products, anti-corruption and other matters
- Participate in due diligence reviews and preparing due diligence reports in the context of cross-border acquisitions.
- Absolutely fluent in Arabic (ideally native language) and English (both written and spoken, including business and legal terminology)
- Newly Qualified - ideally in the UK, Australia or the US, but can also be in Lebanon, Jordan, etc. (we appreciate the salary implications if the candidate is qualified in the former group)
- At least one or two years law firm (not in-house) experience -- ideally in the UAE or elsewhere in the Gulf, but also will consider candidates from leading firms in Lebanon and Jordan - preferably on a employment visa in the U.A.E.
- Ideally the candidate's experience should include extensive legal research and preparing written advice (in English) to clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial law issues
Salary: AED 26000 - AED 30000 Pm
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.