Job description / Role
1 year contract role
Under the general direction of the Recruiting Team Lead, you will be supporting the international campus recruiting efforts for Middle East. You will be playing an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. In addition to this, you will coordinate interview days, prepare materials for marketing events, collaborate with other offices, and maintain the recruiting database. You will work in Recruiting Team which includes Recruiting Associates, Recruiting Specialists, Recruiting Team Leaders and Recruiting Manager. You will regularly interact with candidates, interviewers as well as the wider HR team.
• Establishing strong relationships with candidates across various cohorts and seen as the main point of contact
• Pre-screening incoming local and global CVs
• Owning the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process
• Managing databases and maintaining information as well as performing analysis and creating reports
• Preparing materials for marketing events along with attending recruiting events and representing the company
• Working with global offices to support coordination of recruiting activities
Experience & Qualifications:
• A relevant bachelor's degree and up to 2 years experience in recruiting, preferably at a professional services firm
• Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• An eye for detail in keeping all recruiting platforms/tools updated accurately
• Ability to use data-based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: handling competing priorities effectively, consistently meeting deadlines
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Confident and outgoing this role requires presentation skills
• Ideally recruitment experience in a corporate multinational professional services firm, campus recruitment experience is a bonus
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Junior HR Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services