Job description / Role
Junior Associate - Dubai Based - Salary Plus Bonuses
We are a prestigious private equity firm run by British nationals with a rare opportunity for a Junior Associate - who is already based in Dubai - to join our team. We are looking for someone that can add value to our business with their hard work, motivation, attitude and team spirit. If you can demonstrate a willingness to learn and display qualities suited to culture of our business then we will provide the opportunity, support and guidance required to help you develop your career with us. Individuals with a passion for hard work and drive will fit in well in our fast paced, results & service oriented global private equity business.
• Be the first point of contact to prospective clients.
• Have a full working knowledge of investments in the GCC arena.
• Set up meetings between clients looking to work with our company and our Associates.
• Communicate new ideas to enhance the client experience.
• Attend networking events organised by the company.
What we provide:
• Salary and housing allowance
• Medical Insurance.
• 120,000 AED PA remuneration
Who we need:
• Native command of English language (other languages are a benefit).
• British or European is a preference.
• Must be well spoken in person and over the telephone.
• Must be presentable and smart.
• Hardworking and engaging.
• Adopt the company culture.
• Highly motivated.
• Able to identify clients’ needs and overcome challenges regarding them.
• Positive, results-driven attitude with a ‘can do’ approach.
• A previous experience in a customer service role preferred but not essential.
• A team player and demonstrable proof of this.
• A desire to progress your career with the firm.
• Determined & hard working.
• Previous financial experience is a plus.
About the Company
Berkeley is a multi-asset company with a strong, diversified portfolio of investments across the real estate, hospitality, logistics and technologies sectors. For more than a decade, Berkeley’s founders have been utilizing personal and institutional capital to invest in and manage an innovative portfolio of projects and businesses to deliver strong, sustainable yields.
The values of the company today remain the same as when it started: a steadfast focus on capital preservation, achieved by investing in real estate projects and asset-backed businesses with elicit strong market demand.
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Customer Service Agent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Big Fish Recruitment