Job description / Role
- Review & inputs on Annual Internal Audit plan
- Responsible as the Single Point of Contact on internal audits for Auditors, Auditee & Management
- Coordinate with auditee and Auditor to fix audit schedule
- Support business units in preparation for upcoming audits
- Review the observations by Auditors and help auditee to timely close.
- Review and comment ‘Management Response’ prepared by Auditee
- Monitor and track progress and timely closure of audit findings
- Share specific audit findings across units on ad hoc basis
- Provide Line Manager periodical view of status and progress
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Internal Audit experience
Desired certification / Job specific skill / Training
- Team Work & organizational skills
- Problem Solving & Analysis skills,
- Communication & presentation skills
- Interpersonal relations & coordination
- Ownership and commitment
- Result orientation
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations