Job description / Role
Our Client has just expanded into Dubai and are looking to grow their office, they are looking for Junior and senior level positions.
Location - Dubai
• We are currently recruiting salespeople for a client who is one of the fastest growing private equity companies in the UK who have just expanded into the Middle East and are growing their office here.
• These roles would be perfect for people who would enjoy working within the fast-paced environment of a dynamic private equity firm, with exceptional earning potential and progression.
• This entry level position involves developing new investors for the company (High Net Worth Individuals) whose investment is then channeled into a variety of different investment areas.
• We are looking for candidates for an immediate start in Dubai.
• The company is committed to training and investing in their staff - you will be given training, so you have a broad knowledge of different product markets, and the skills to be able to develop your own business.
• We are able to provide Visa’s, we are also working on a GMT time zone in Dubai, which allows for a great work life balance.
• First contact with potential clients.
• Relationship building.
• Providing potential clients with an understanding of our products and services.
• Analysing client's needs and objectives, auditing their current affairs.
• Basic salary, plus commission. (un-capped earning potential)
• Weekly cash bonuses.
• Basic Salary: £18,000 - £28,000
• OTE year 1: £50k-£70k per year (uncapped commission structure)
AED 7,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A minimum of 3 months experience within an outbound calling sales role is preferred, but not essential.
• Excellent phone manners and strong communication skills are essential.
• A self-motivated, positive, and extremely target-driven character.
• Confident, professional, and engaging personality
• Strong desire to succeed in sales, to achieve excellent earnings and career progression.
• A willingness and ability to listen and learn quickly.
About the Company
ABE Direct Marketing is a marketing business that specialises in outsourced business development.
We have vast experience within the business development industry. We will become the point of contact for businesses and their products, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best.
When our clients use our services it saves them money and the hassle of hiring their own staff, saves them the cost of their own office, the staffing costs, and the day to day marketing costs. While saving them money, we will be also adding sales to their business through our tried and tested marketing methods.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Business Analyst
Accountant (Fresh Graduate)