Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a professional local holding company that is based in Sharjah we are looking to recruit an Junior Business Analyst.
• Reporting to the Investment Manager you will be responsible for project management and coordination duties such as business analysis, business research, coordinate presentations for customers and project members detailing project scope, progress, and results, keeping all entities well-informed of milestones and goals.
• Plan and arrange meetings with external organizations and individuals, enabling all parties to meet and discuss project progress.
• Transition projects from the estimation and conceptual phases to well-defined project execution plans.
• Oversee onboarding, plan and execute meetings and develop project documentation.
• Gather requirements for ongoing projects and organize details for management use.
• Supervise multiple projects from project start through delivery by prioritizing needs and completing different assignments and
• Coordinate and execute all elements of stakeholder events including logistics, budgets, activity planning, transportation, and resource allocation.
• Collaborate with project owners and team members to set ambitious but achievable goals.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and devise strategies, initiatives, and events promoting products and services.
• Evaluate existing procedures and making proactive adjustments to meet changing demands.
• Work with all levels of team members to accomplish a variety of tasks in different projects
• The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE, be degree educated in Business Administration, have excellent written and spoken English language skills, have 3 years experience working within a large local holding group and be well versed with MS Office ( Excel/PP)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.