Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Chief Financial Officer for our client in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for a candidate with the following core competencies:
- History of working with at least six providers and 20 staff members in continuously pursuing the highest quality in patient care.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership, including staff management and motivation to high levels of accountability.
- Expertise in operational oversight, including the evaluation of systems and processes, tracking of related key performance indicators, and thoughtful implementation of strategic improvements.
- Ability to lead with a high functioning business, billing, and HR management team.
- Fluent in tracking and reporting on the financial health of a medical practice.
- Versed in Abu Dhabi healthcare regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience in business development, specifically in the areas of identifying growth and expansion opportunities, communicating risk/reward with an eye toward upfront capital, creating implementation plans and accountability, and managing projects.
- Ability to achieve consensus, communicate complex topics to both providers and staff, and apply solution-oriented approaches to challenges.
- UAE Insurance contracting experience at the hospital level.
- The ability to create a strong team of operational support team members.
- Hands on experience in setting up financial accounting and reporting systems in line with business and statutory needs.
- Ability to prepare forecast and budgets for the organisation including but not limited to the deploy transparent techniques to estimate the required FTE's
- Periodic reporting on performance against forecasts and budgets with commentary for identifying underlying drivers
- Presenting financial and other relevant information to non financial stakeholders
- Dealing with stake holders to report and present the necessary financial information and leading the discussions for improvements
- Experience in preparing and presenting proposals to the banks and negotiating for procurement of necessary funding
- Understanding of credit covenants and setting up reporting systems to comply with requirements of financial institutions
- Handling the audit and ensuring all statutory requirements are met
- Experience in healthcare practice management is required.
- Ophthalmology experience is highly beneficial.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- The client offers competitive compensation and benefits, and a positive work environment.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller