Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Junior Code Developer will work on the design and architecture of new email marketing templates, journeys, and automations. Our Developer will work in an agile environment, learning and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the execution of Marketing Automation strategies for Fashion brands.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best development practices
- Create mobile-first responsive templates by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain code documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our marketing automations
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with CRM executives and Brand Marketers on visual alignment
- Prioritize requests from operations, development and product teams fairly
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon requirements
What you'll need to succeed:
- Education: University degree
- Experience developing responsive and dynamic templates, web layouts, and documentation
- Experience with Salesforce products preferred.
- Strong writing skills and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized, creative, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a quick and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.