Job description / Role
Role is expected to facilitate the collation of contracts and pertinent information for the calculation and payment of rebates and incentive allowance.
Reports functionally to a Senior Customer Rebates Administrator:
- Works closely with Sales and Legal team in drafting, finalizing and monitoring status of sales agreements specifically for rebates and incentive allowance while ensuring that all provisions can be interpreted and translated into an actual calculation and in accordance with legal, accounting, financial and audit requirements.
- Ensures that all rebates are accurately and timely accrued to mitigate adjustments that can cause big swings in income.
- Analyzes the sales volume and review the volume triggers with the Sales & Management to track progress
and address deviations/exceptions.
- Analyzes and reports payment forecasts/reconciliation to Cash Management.
- Ensures that all rebates are calculated correctly and paid within the time frame specified in the agreement, however not before all underlying invoices have been settled in full.
- Interacts with the sales force as well as directly with customers to obtain the baseline information and discuss priorities, resolution on disputes and the likes.
- Verifies the receivables situation with RCS and notifies sales rebate payments.
- Verifies the disbursement time frame with the Treasury and notifies deviations versus forecasts.
- Processes payments and reporting to sales and customers.
- Researches and resolves issues related to customer rebate payments.
- Maintains the rebate procedure, safeguarding its effectiveness and efficiency, as well as its full compliance with legal and audit requirements.
- Use the various systems (SAP, MS Office, etc.) to extract data for purposes of rebate accruals and analysis.
- Develops processes related to automated system.
- Liaises with Marketing and Sales to review the rebate types that may be offered to customers.
- Participates in sales meeting to discuss recent status of rebate calculation and payment approvals.
- Ensures the confidentiality of documents from European customers.
University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree - Commerce, Business, Finance
Nature and length of previous experience: 5 to 10 years
Specialist knowledge: Process Ownership, Financial Analysis, Sales Support and Customer Experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Detail-oriented, Can communicate with people from different levels and disciplines. Number cruncher.
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE
Other interactions: Cross-functional Interface (Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain, AR, AP, Treasury)
Working Hours: 10AM-7:30PM
Desired start date: January 3, 2020
Number required: One (1)
Probation: six (6) months
Travel requirements: As per requirements
Gross monthly base salary: 8,0000 AED
Duration: Permanent, Unlimited Contract
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Customer Service Correspondent Specialist
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC