Job description / Role
The Junior Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing the Customer Service department with required support in order to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
- Generate reports as needed and as per a set deadline based on the initiatives launched in the customer service department (i.e. mystery shopper, survey online...).
- Review and analyze the MS results in order to have a better overview of the shops status.
- Receive customers’ complaints and resolve them according to the set service guidelines and scenarios.
- Follow up on customers’ inquiries/complaints in order to enhance business performance.
- Keep a detailed log of all cases, record actions taken on the CRM system and share highlighted issues with the Customer Service Manager to decide on preventive actions to be taken accordingly.
- Analyze Shop Managers' inquiries to identify new initiatives and report them to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Inform Shop Managers and other concerned parties of received complaints and unresolved cases.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- 0-1 year of experience in retail or a related field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
- Self Confidence
- Analytical Thinking
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.