Job description / Role
This role will be part of the Online Merchandising project and will need to collect and analyze data from retailers.com websites across UAE & GCC Key retailers.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Identify and understand the requirement of data collection according to changes on website instantly.
- Collecting and updating data on services including their suitability to meet needs and how they can be accessed.
- Able to manage task within given timeline and complete data collection daily.
- Entering & uploading collected data on software systems & website.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to control & maintain large scale data coming from different sources.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.
Data Analyst - Intern
RTC-1 Employment Services
Junior Business Analyst
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
TGC Middle East