Job description / Role
- Identify, ingest, and enrich data into datasets for analysis
- Assess the quality of the data and generate corrective plans
- Code development, debugging, optimizing, and productionizing
- Support the development of machine learning pipeline architecture
- Competence in Data mining and statistical models
- Develop models using Python and the ability to generate predictive models
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Data platform (DataLake, Databricks, AzureML, Azure DW, PowerBI)
- Experience with large scale computing systems like Hadoop, Spark, and distributed analytics on cloud and edge in IoT context using Azure.
- Experience in data Viz is a plus to visualize ML results.
- Be able to work in teams and collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline - Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science is required
- 2-5 years of experience in a data science role
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Knowledge of algorithms for data mining, machine learning, and/or natural language processing
- Possess some understanding of statistical procedures used in advanced analytics
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data using Spark, Hive or other Big Data technologies
About the Company
Enova is a joint venture created in 2002 between Majid Al Futtaim Ventures - which is the growth engine responsible for developing new businesses that complement and reinforce the Majid Al Futtaim Group leadership in its core businesses, and Veolia - the global leader in optimized resource management; designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.