Job description / Role
Joining our Dubai team as a developer, with main responsibilities to acquire the functional and technical knowledge on our main product gulfHR (Enterprise HR & Payroll System), working actively as part of our OPS team to address the tickets raised by the payroll specialists, and make sure to deliver high quality resolutions for the reported issues. In addition to being able to develop modules, automate processes, create reports, assist the migration to Fusion as well as implementation and training of staff.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications;
• Package and support deployment of product releases
• Working with the team in the migration of older instances to latest release.
• Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
• Adhering to high-quality development principles
• Assist with the migration to MVP.
• Staff training.
• Implementation of new customers onto the gulfHR payroll system.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience & Strong knowledge in MS SQL structure and T-SQL coding principles
• Knowledge in latest Web development technologies.
About the Company
Outsourced Payroll Solutions was founded in 2008 when Diana Geldenhuys realised that although payroll wasn’t the most exciting aspect of HR, it was still mission critical, and companies were struggling to deliver grade A payroll each month. Our ethos comes from us being the strategic partner needed in businesses in relation to Payroll and HR. We come alongside clients as their partner, to advise and execute mission-critical functions that are customised to each businesses individual needs. Since then, we have helped hundreds of companies improve their payroll through processes and software innovation to deliver timely, accurate payrolls each month.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer / PHP Coder
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Full Stack Developer
A Leading IT Company In UAE