Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a local automotive distributor that is based in JLT we are looking to recruit a Junior Digital Designer.
• Reporting to the MD and working within the marketing division the Junior Digital Designer is responsible for evolving our multiple in-house brand guidelines and creating the design solutions that have high visual impact.
• The enrichment of brand guidelines will entail defining the best way to land a brand in digital posts, images, photography treatment, animation and more.
• The designs will be used for digital media and marketing materials including paid and organic social media posts, product design, infographics, presentation decks, gifs, animation and video.
• Designing Content.
• Support the marketing team to create a range of digital and print marketing and communications output
• Create compelling content, bringing to life our stories and knowledge, to engage our target audiences across our full range of media channels.
• Help to maintain brand identity, creating a visually engaging brand experience Proactively and consistently improve the user experience through design
• Monitor new techniques/technology, specifically Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant design software, and ensures outputs are up to date Collaborate and advise on creative briefs to achieve excellent design
• Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief; present finalized ideas and concepts
• Design and develop materials from concept to production/publishing and any other task/duty as directed by client/management.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must be a UAE resident and possess knowledge in Art, Design, Creative, Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Graphic Design with added experience in Industrial Design (preferred) with additional experience in the use of design software such as Illustrator, indesign and Photoshop, have an understanding of social media trends and digital media technologies with excellent layout and typographical skills.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graphic Design Executive
Irwin & Dow
Part-time Graphic Designer
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Graphics Designer / Social Media / Marketing
Motion Graphic Designer
Digital Marketing/Graphic Designer for a Medical Supplies Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||2 Apr|