Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Manage/create/remove categories and collections on the website
- Manage product recommendation and personalization tools
- Ensure consistency of product SKUs and labels with ERP systems
- Manage the launch of products, including content request from brands and stock request from purchasing team
- Ensure all promotions are active online (including; discount promotions, GWP and PWP by country)
- Utilize sales and customer analytics to decide how products should be displayed online to maximize sales; this includes:
- Guarantee optimum brand presentation in homepages, landing pages and product description
- Optimize the catalogue to increase conversion rate
- Own the merchandising calendar - planning with marketing, content, social, email and seek to constantly optimize
- Analyse website performance, traffic, conversion and other KPIs across regions and countries
- Monitor google analytics on a daily basis to create actionable recommendations
What you'll need to succeed
- You have some experience as a digital merchandiser within an eCommerce business
- You are familiar with a CMS and have experience uploading products to a website platform
- Experience with creating reports
- Fantastic communication skills and hands on attitude
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.