Job description / Role
Company Info: Our client is an import/export company with a diverse range of products, based in Dubai-UAE, and has established distribution in a variety of products predominantly in Toiletries, Personal Care, and Hair Care.
- Document invoices and payment postings
- Maintain several operations and shipment reports
- Liaising with accounting team for daily operation activities
- Liaise with authorities for all import and export documentation and handle all import and export logistic charges
- Make sure logistics arrangement is in order and meeting delivery due dates
- Liaise with Suppliers and freight forwarders to obtain timely vessel schedule and BL drafts information and pass it to clients
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are met
- Maintaining shipment tracking schedules on all purchase orders
- Conduct intensive and structured research on generating new leads from different platforms to identify new accounts
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard UAE Benefits
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with financial accounting systems, extraction of financial data, and data analysis
- Should be an expert in creating Excel dashboards
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and financial reporting software
- Must have exceptional analytical skills
- Logistics/Supply Chain background preferred
About the Company
RTS Global Partners is a multi-platform advisory, education, technology, membership and investment (professional services) organization operating a boutique partner platform, serving only family-owned businesses and guiding them to develop a lasting legacy from one generation to the next, with 150+ toolkits, publications, systems and processes, blended into customized solutions for each client engagement.
RTS Global Partners has now served 180 Clients to date in 25 Countries with its Premium Advisory Services, and RTS has impacted 20,000 Family SMEs with its Educational Programs (via the Family Business Academy arm), both directly and in collaboration with YPO, EO, HBS and Vistage, and other leading Business Schools & Executive Member Organizations.
RTS has a long-term vision to build a ‘Global Family Business Platform’ with our philosophy of ‘One Family . One Legacy’, linked to our core values to Respect, Trust and Serve (RTS) all our Clients and Partners.
RTS focuses specifically on providing customized solutions to drive Regeneration, Transformation and Succession (RTS) paths and results for our clients. We offer leading-edge scientific and practical advisory, consulting, education, technology and investment solutions to family owned businesses and conglomerates.
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|
Accountant - Trade Finance
TGC Middle East
Administrative & Financial Specialist
A Leading Maritime Management Company In The UAE