Job description / Role
Company: A renowned business group in UAE.
Primary Objective/Purpose of the Role:
Technical consultant with MS Dynamics Navision background, having worked on the MS Navision product extensively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Setting POS environment for requirement
• Daily store on call support & monitoring daily job schedule on any version (2009,2013,2017)
• Store closing follow up & Checklist validation
• Report Creation / Deletion / Modification
• Functionality requirement reporting to Partner for development
• Functionality testing and deployment
• Reconciliation issues investigation
• Object update (Backup of Objects required) at HO
• Object Pack Synchronization With Partner
• Scheduled job monitoring and errors resolution
• POS and back office configuration for new store opening
• Offer configuration at head office and replicate to stores
• Resolution of store user's query
• Report writing in NAV2017 & Technical support to NAV users
• Follow up with vendors to resolve raised tickets
• Support Ticket reply to users and closing on daily basis
• Handheld device support to users
• User creation and assigning roles and permissions
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard local benefits
Knowledge Skills & Competencies Required:
• At least 2 full cycle implementations / support project
• Modules: Navision, LS Retail, Inventory, Sales & Finance
• Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision & general understanding of ERP Software
• Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
• Certification on Microsoft professional in Navision Installation or Development. (preferred)
• Must have Good communication, analytical, training skills and logical thinking
• Knowledge of customization in Navision /LS Retail
• Should have developed customization from scratch
• Should have done projects on support
• upgrade and Migrations with end-user application support engagement
• Work experience: 2-3 Years
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst (Retail Background)