Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a commodity company that is based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit a Junior Gold Trader.
• Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for executing customer trades.
• Manage and monitor customer orders
• Reconcile trades at end of dealing shift Reconcile orders with customers on a weekly basis.
• Communicate corrections to appropriate personnel.
• Review customer margins before executing transactions.
• Record and maintain market closing prices.
• Be responsible for dealing activity, any resulting trading positions and the confirmation (reconciliation) of all daily dealing activity.
• The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE, have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in DCXL/MCX with a history of INR arbitrage trading.
Please note candidates with the above experience need apply and will be considered
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Ziad Galadari Group
Assistant Sales Manager
Customer Service Agent
Layan Food Trading & Distribution