Job description / Role
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible to support and assist the PR Manager in their daily functions as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales office.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, "gateway to the sea" boasts a prime location at the mainland gateway to the cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. With its strikingly contemporary architecture, this beachfront business hotel offers the highest level of comfort and elegance throughout its 369 guestrooms and suites, including the ultimate exclusive lifestyle hotel experience with Fairmont Gold.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Creating visual concepts by using computer software.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment.
• Assist with the administrative duties and enquiries of the Sales and Catering office when required.
• Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions/ client events handled by the Director of PR/PR Manager .
• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
• Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
• Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
• Keyboarding speed of 75 wpm will be an advantage.
• Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self starter
• Must be able to work with a team of 6 or more Sales Managers
• Must be able to prioritize, organize and be self-efficient.
• To be flexible on time to meet with a busy sales department/guest needs
• Sales experience in a hotel environment is an asset
• Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Abu Dhabi. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi, the capital, is the largest of the 7 Emirates which make up the United Arab Emirates, one of the world fastest growing tourist destinations. When you choose to live and work in Abu Dhabi, you will find that we offer competitive salaries, service charge, quality medical benefits, meals and furnished accommodation. There are currently no income taxes in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi’s heritage is rooted in Islamic traditions and living here will prove to be a unique life experience.
Apply Today: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Junior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer for a High-End Leisure Club
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Graphic Design and Proposals Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Al Baddad Capital