Job description / Role
• Oversees layout and design of the redesigned website
• Edit 3000 product images per month, by removing backgrounds, color enhancement, editing canvas size, edit images specs, etc.
• Edit and size any images needed for mall apps/websites
• Create adaptations based on key visuals
• Create website/app mockups for brands.
• Design newsletters per month illustrating infographics, coming up with new ideas on how to make it look engaging and visual, while following the guidelines
• Produce within the specified guidelines all malls marketing teams graphic design requests, including social media posts/stories, digital banners, logo designing, printing requests, imagery edits, etc.
• Edit videos when necessary (Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, text animation, trimming, etc)
• Manage timelines and prioritisation of workload
• Ensure final graphics, layouts, and images are visually appealing and on-brand
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Export print designs and videos to requested formats (JPG, PNG, PDF, MP4, GIF, etc..)
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Sound knowledge of Lightroom, After Effects and Premier pro is a plus.
• Understand the basic design rules including Color modes, specs, typography, composition, proportion, patterning, photo art direction, etc.
• A strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital/print design skills including illustrations, other graphics, photo manipulation and/or compelling layouts.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts, communications, marketing or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional areas;
• Minimum 1 year related professional experience;
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite for both design and video editing; (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
• Prototyping skills using Figma, Adobe XD is a plus
• Bilingual Speaker (English & Arabic) is a plus but not must for the role
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Understand digital and print design as well as the essential functions of video editing;
• Be able to both give and receive feedback, as well as follow specific directions when called for;
• Ability to self-start and prioritise workload;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues;
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Contract Duration: Aug 4 – Dec 31st, 2023
Working hours: 3 days a week ( 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Dubai Time)
Work format: fully remotely or based in our office (3 days)
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services