Job description / Role
This position represents the opportunity to be a part of a world-class law firm and leading brand, spearheading the HR lifecycle across the Middle East region.
• As part of a local team of three and collaborating with the wider international recruitment and HR departments, this role is a critical post handling all elements of the HR practice.
• Reporting to the HR Manager, responsibilities include supporting and facilitating the HR lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding administration
• Project managing an upcoming software migration project, coordinating office expansions across the wider region, and attending to daily administration and data upkeep and if applicable, providing translation services for confidential departmental documents.
• Arabic fluency is ideal, though not essential.
This role has a working schedule of Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Desirable skills and attributes are:
• HR qualifications with an understanding of partnership / professional services environments
• Able to effectively communicate with the HR team, internal stakeholders, counterparts, and third parties
• Strong work ethic, proactive and takes initiative
• Capability to manage complex HR administration projects with drive and initiative
• Adaptable, able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Executive / Recruiter
HR and Admin - Hindi Speaker
Swisslinx Middle East
Associate Recruitment Consultant