Job description / Role
Currently working with a Global Company that is looking for a tech savvy HR advisor or a Jr HR Business Partner. This role requires someone who is Highly IT literate and has a regional experience when dealing with local policies and procedures.
• Supporting your Senior Business Partner with the full employee life cycle i.e. resource planning, performance management, learning and development and off boarding
• Having a good understanding of the Company’s policies and procedures to be able to advise employees and managers
• Providing accurate data and insight to support the Senior Business Partner and business areas as required
• Responsible for all payroll queries and input into the payroll process, ensuring our systems are up to date and accurate
• Providing data analytics and analysis on the regular basis Requirement
• Minimum 6 years of experience in HR related roles, of which at least 2 years’ experience in the region
• Tech savvy, proficient with HR management software’s
• Good understanding of HR policies, procedures and employment legislation
• Bachelor’s degree (eg. HR, psychology etc. )CIPD qualification is an advantage but not a must
• Excellent communication skills and vibrant personality
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.