Job description / Role
Responsible for the coordination of the Human Resource process. He or she will work closely and effectively with all employees to coordinate all HR related activities. This role provides administrative support to the Human Resource function as needed, including Employee Engagement, record-keeping, file maintenance, Exit Process etc.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Supporting the household staff recruitment, working with the recruitment team where required, processing visas, ensuring salaries paid, dealing with grievances and disciplinary where required, alerting HR Director to any issues that need raising. Including the below:
• Recruiting and applying for visa
• Booking flight tickets and getting the workers onboard, then applying for health insurance
• Adding them to the monthly payroll, and coordinating with finance for monthly salary
• Taking care of employee leave and preparing leave salaries when they go on annual vacation.
• Coordinating with HR Director regarding any yearly increments that should be given to employees
• Maintaining their employee files on server and on hard file as well.
Recruitment & Selection
• Supporting the recruitment and selection function including coordinating with recruitment team for vacancies, booking interviews
• Processing of contracts and working with HR team to ensure new employees are engaged
• Undertake duties supporting the use of HRIS including inputting changes onto system; sending out relevant contractual information; chasing queries with managers; liaising with payroll to resolve queries; processing honorarium and other payments.
• Updating the HR Director with all HRIS queries and any employee issues
• Ensuring HR system is up to date and all information that is stored is correct and valid
• Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes including probation procedure; other terms and conditions of employment
• Issuing reports as required by HR Director
• Dealing with all Admin enquiries
• Ensuring all employee files are organized, filed safely and stored correctly
• HR Projects for 2019
• Data input and checking for new HRIS system
• Employee Wellness plan – implementation of a wellness plan as developed by HR Director
• Admin of Wellness plan with the HR Coordinator including all events, newsletters and employee communications.
• Development of template for employee newsletter
• Working with the Recruitment Manager and HR Director to deliver the new onboarding programme – development of presentations and information sourcing
• Working with HR Director to develop templates for all HR Documents
• Development of awareness programmes for the region – presentation and roll out plan
• Ensuring service awards and employee monthly awards are handled and actioned.
• This area will be added to as new projects are started.
• Provide administrative support to the HR team including word processing; distribution of information.
• Maintaining employee records
• Assists with processing of terminations and maintain Disciplinary tracker
• Supporting Administrative department whenever required
Education, Qualification and Skills:
• Degree level in Human Resources or related field
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a multi-function business in an HR department
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Intermediate – Expert)
• Self-starter and independent
About the Company
A leading provider of premium drinking water in the GCC.
Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba
Irwin & Dow
HR and Admin Officer
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region