Job description / Role
The incumbent will be responsible to maintain and upkeep all the HVAC / AC equipment or systems which also involve installation and design.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance schedule of HVAC / AC / Chiller units.
- Routine inspection and repair of HVAC / AC / Chiller system
- Ensure that all operation and maintenance activities are properly recorded and documented.
- Response to emergency and breakdowns.
- Advises Facilities / Technical Supervisor concerning major repairs / changes required.
- Monitor the performance and adjust HVAC / AC / Chiller equipment to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Conduct trouble shoot/diagnose and repair faulty operations of HVAC / AC / Chiller units such as:
• Air handling units
• Fresh air & exhaust fan units
• A/C split & packaged type units
• A/C window type units
• Centrifugal pumps
- Check regularly electrical and mechanical safety and operation components of the above listed units.
- Coordinate/Conduct setting adjustment and calibration of the following:
• Temperature controller
• Overload relay and time delay relay
• Low & high pressure cut out
• Oil pressure cut out
• Low liquid temperature cut out
• Sequencer controller
- Perform installation and commissioning of split and package type air conditioning units.
- Diploma in AC / Refrigeration / HVAC
- ITI Certfication in AC / Refrigeration / HVAC
- Good English communication skills
- Able to carry out the operation, maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair of centralized air conditioning units, including air handling units, packaged-type HVAC / AC units, walk-in freezers, heaters and all other associated components, controls and electrical circuitry of HVAC / AC systems.
- Familiar with tools and equipment of the trade such as manometer, manifold gauge, oxy-acetylene outfit, vacuum pump, testers, etc.
About the Company
Duserve Facilities Management provides innovative and cost effective asset management solutions to both the commercial and residential sectors. As a true business partner, DuServe Facilities Management delivers hard and soft services as an integrated or single service model with the commitment of its senior management team and robustness of a best in class accredited management system. Service excellence, coupled with innovative cost effective solutions are at the heart of everything we do, offering true peace of mind to our clients.