Job description / Role
Junior IT Assistant/ E-Commerce Quality Analyst - Expanding E-Commerce Company in Tecom
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding retail and wholesale fashion company as a customer focused E-commerce Assistant based in Tecom offices in Dubai.
• Applicants must have strong English language writing skills.
• Excellent IT skills and experience using Shopify / E-Commerce platforms is a plus.
• Updates for new website launch, cross checking stock availability, updating products online, SEO/ tagging etc.
• This is a Junior level position with training and career development for a bright and hard working person.
• Salary 2,500 AED total package per month.
• Visa not provided - must have a father/ spouse sponsored visa.
A fun, happy and positive office to work in and the chance to join an amazing team!
• AED 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
AED 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Some experience in Digital/ E-Commerce is required or a relevant Degree/ qualification with technical skills
• Experience in product and category management preferred
• Basic admin skills such as spreadsheet ownership
Positive and happy person who would love to gain some great internship experience.
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Associate Developer (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
IT Desktop Support Analyst
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||18 Aug|
Business Analyst Intern