Job description / Role
- The Junior IT Field Support Specialist is responsible for installing, maintaining and providing technical support to corporate users .
- Inspect personal computer equipment, install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises
- Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools
- Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, and replace defective components as needed
- Attend unit meeting as required by the hierarchy in order to get informed of new policies and other services related issues
- Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy
- Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand
- Communication interface and a less
- Assist the IT team in the pre-opening phase of new stores
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical Degree in computer science
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.