Job description / Role
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT Support team. In this role , you will work on maintaining and monitoring computer systems and network for our business
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, and all configurations.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
• Documenting and recording resolutions to closed requests to build the internal knowledge base
• Process requests for any new IT equipment and hardware.
• Act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and diagnosing Service Requests that relate to hardware configuration, software/application maintenance and connectivity disruptions.
• Manage and keep track of assets that company holds
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s network & server environment.
• If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
• Advise users on appropriate action.
• Follow standard help desk procedures.
• Administer help desk software.
• Redirect problems to correct resource.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
• Prepare activity reports.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 2- 3 years in an end user support role on an IT Service Desk
• Analytical mindset when it comes to problem solving
• Experience with the following software/systems: Windows 10, Apple iOS, Office 365, Manage Engine Ticketing systems, Inventory Management Software, Active Directory, Microsoft Products - Office, Exchange, Teams, Endpoint Protection software.
• Experienced in using help desk ticketing systems (such as Manage engine & HP service now)
• Follow the ITIL standards
• Windows server & Linux knowledge is an added advantage
• You are self-driven, and exceptionally detail and process focused.
• Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and be accountable for own workload.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in English
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.