Job description / Role
We are looking for a recently qualified lawyer with 1 year PQE to join the Corporate Legal team of this large group. The successful candidate will be working directly under the legal leadership team and participate in a broad range of corporate commercial legal matters at Group level
A very large family group with a major name in the real estate, automotive, financial services and medical industries. A staff compliment of over 1000 and exclusive European JV's and Partnerships. Still aggressively acquiring new businesses and investing in new sectors.
* Reviewing and drafting corporate and commercial documents, assisting on investment transactions, real estate matters
* Advising on financial services regulations and laws
* Drafting in English and Arabic (translating where necessary)
* Facilitating the incorporation of new entities and establishing branches within the UAE and externally
* Opportunity to learn from high calibre lawyers and exposure to international laws.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria
* Completed Law degree/LLB and qualified as a Solicitor/Lawyer/Advocate/Attorney in a recognised jurisdiction
* 1 year minimum working experience
* Bi-lingual (English and Arabic) is essential
* UAE experience is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.