Job description / Role
As part of the Legal team, you will be assisting the Senior Legal Counsel with all legal-related matters including the drafting and reviewing of revenue generating contracts such as Sale and Purchase Agreements, Letters of Interest, Charterparty Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements. You will also have frequent communication with each unit of the company in the UK, Middle East and Africa.
Multinational energy trading corporation
* Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts using standard internal templates; including NDAs and Sales and Purchase Agreements, Charterparty agreements, Joint Venture Agreements etc
* Maintaining a high level of quality communication with each department throughout the negotiating and drafting process ensuring all necessary approvals are received and contract standards are maintained.
* Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the Company and develop strategies to reduce potential areas of risk.
* Researching and analysing contractual issues and providing reports regarding contract activity and performance.
* Monitoring of contract performance and compliance in accordance with set KPIs, contract management planning, obligation tracking, risk management planning and compliance with organisational policies and procedures
* Drive the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
Work as part of a cohesive team, travel between the global offices, opportunity to grow within the organisation and develop your skills
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria
* UK Qualified Solicitor
* Minimum 1 year post-qualifying experience
* Commercial contracts experience - must have experience drafting and reviewing Sale and Purchase Agreements, Letters of Interest, Charterparty Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Please note we are accepting CV's from applicants in the United Kingdom who are interested in relocating to Dubai. A full relocation package and assistance would be offered
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.