Job description / Role
Our client, a global law firm with offices in the DIFC, is hiring a Junior Legal Secretary.
This is a great opportunity for a Secretary who is looking to start their first legal role, or a legal receptionist / legal administrator ready for the next challenge.
The successful applicant will support a team of secretaries within four different practice areas. Daily responsibilities include preparing bills, liaising with clients via email, diary and meeting management, document management, filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks.
This is a Sunday to Thursday position, hours of work are 9:00am to 6:00pm
The ideal applicant will have previous Secretary or Team Administration experience within a corporate or client services environment. Essential skills include:
• Demonstrated ability to manage a busy administrative work load with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
• Highly proficient in email and telephone management, typing and use of Microsoft Office systems;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Able to develop and interact within in a team and in a client-facing role;
• Professional and confidential;
• Friendly and pro-active attitude.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.